1) Uninstall the library
2) Afterwards you’ll need to remove two hidden folders.
3) The first will be C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\Application Data\Digimation
4) The next will be C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Digimation
5) Once those two folders are removed, reboot the system and reinstall the library.
6) You’ll need to reauthorize the library. In the process you may see an error stating that you need a reset of the serial number. The Authorize tab may state that the serial number has been used, inferring it is no longer valid. SImply continue & the library should work fine.